The Rationale Behind the Popularity of Cape Town Among Travelers and Tourists
In case you are already sick and tired of your country’s long winter, then it is the best time to enjoy the sun of Cape Town, South Africa. Well, Cape Town, South Africa isn’t just famous because of the beautiful and captivating beaches it has but for other reasons which are detailed more in this article.
Geographical Information of Cape Town
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. Numerous travelers and tourists visited the city due to its temperate climate, especially those living in countries with cold winter season.
What The City Has to Offer to Visitors?
The city boasts wonderful tourist destination not only for its wonderful people, culture and exotic cuisine but also of the numerous scenic destinations it offers travelers. Showcased in here are the primary reasons of the rising popularity of Cape Town, South Africa to travelers from across the globe.
Travelers will truly enjoy staying in Cape Town, South Africa because they have lots of destinations for cuisine, entertainment, music, arts, theater as well as nightlife. If you are the type of person who is adventurous and sport, then are there are plenty of adrenaline rush sports and activities that await you. Listed underneath are the breathtaking destinations in Cape Town.
1. Castle of Good Hope is a famous tourist destination in the city. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. If you want to have an overview of the South African culture, then you should visit the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. Those who have the heart for shopping should visit the Craft Markets because they will not only find books, clothes and jewelry but also diverse African crafts as well.
4. Don’t forget to taste the delicious and exotic foods of South Africa by visiting some of its diners and restaurants.
5. There are also beautiful gardens that house fresh vegetables and fruits in the city. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.
Resource: check over here